Saturday, February 21, 2015

Understanding camera operations

  For this assignment we were required to learn various different camera controls through NewsU tutorials and our photojournalism textbook.
  I learned that there are actual names for what I thought were just cool angles or coincidences. I learned a lot about not only how to shoot pictures, but also what types of pictures work better for different situations. With every assignment I always learn more and this assignment was no exception.
  As well as learning a lot, I also enjoyed this assignment quite a bit. I carried my camera around pretty much everywhere I went for a couple of days in hopes that I would capture something worthwhile and indeed I did.

Too cool to pose for pictures.
Stealing hats to stay warm at the dog park.
This man is into oranges and Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment